Syncing my Galaxy S5 email with my email on my personal email
STEKIM91

I have two email accounts on my Galaxy S5, my personal email and my work email.  Both work, but my work email is much more functional.  I can pull up the email files I created on my work computer and, once I've read a message, I can place it in the appropriate file.  I have similar files that I created on my personal computer (I use Windows Live), but they don't show up on my phone.  Consequently, if I want to save a message I first read on my phone, I have to keep it in my inbox until I'm home.  I can them move the message on my computer to the appropriate file.  If I accidentally delete a message on my phone, it won't be in my inbox when I turn on my home computer.

How can I get my phone to have the same functionality with my personal email as it does with my work email?

0 Likes
Re: Syncing my Galaxy S5 email with my email on my personal email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEKIM91,

Ensuring that you are able to use your email the way you need it to is important. Since both are working, this wouldn't be a Verizon Wireless concern, but more Google. They will be able to advise how their email servers act as far as personal and work servers may go. I do apologize.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Generally, there is a setting to leave the email on the server which you might want to look into. For example, on your phone, the email client could be set to just leave the email on the server. Then at home it will be there, and you can move it into some special file.

Different email clients have different functionality too.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

your phone accounts are imap accounts & when deleted, are deleted from the server.

your home pc are are pop3 accounts& will remain in the account as long as it hasn't been deleted on one of the phones.

+1 on "leave on server" on the pc.

0 Likes