Switch from at&t and every group text and picture takes a while to download
Cantalini
Enthusiast - Level 2

Switched to verizon and all is bad in the text world, every group text needs to download  for a hour or so same with any pictures. I have a galaxy 10 and would love to fix this problem 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Switch from at&t and every group text and picture takes a while to download
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cantalini, we're so sorry to hear that you're having trouble with MMS on your device. We always want to make sure that you're able to receive group and picture messages without any issue. Please tell us, does this happen when you're connected to mobile data only? Do you experience issues with data speeds? What is your zip code?

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Cantalini
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the response!

Zip 98034. It has the same issues on mobile data and while connected to wifi, things like spotify, Facebook, youtube etc... run perfectly smooth on mobile data 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is unusual for data to run smooth while having an issue with picture messages. I would like a few more details. What is the make and model of your phone? Which messaging app do you use?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
Cantalini
Enthusiast - Level 2

Samsung galaxy 10 pluse and messager + 

Random note, when I restart my phone all photos and group messages load 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cantalini,

Thank you for clarifying that information. Is the software on your phone and Message+ app fully up-to-date? Does this issue occur on the default messaging app as well? 

KourtneyC_VZW

0 Likes