Storage warning
jrh0828
Contributor - Level 1

Prior to explaining my problem, I should say that I am still using Kit Kat (4.4.2).  I haven't done any system downloads on the phone since I saw here all the problems Lollipop created for the S4.  From VZW CS, I have learned that not updating to Lollipop is not causing this problem.  A couple of days ago I began setting a lack of storage notification.  I have deleted apps I don't use, move photos, music, etc to the card.  At the same time the phone began restarting on it's on.  After being told by VZW customer service that the phone was cooked, the restarting stopped, but the memory shortage warnings continued.  The available space would go from nearly 3GB to 95MB for absolutely no reason.  I figured out that the only way to fix this was to restart the phone.  Once I did that, the storage went back up.  Does anyone have any ideas about what may be causing this?

0 Likes
Re: Storage warning
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jrh0828 I see you have been trying to resolve this issue for sometime.  I want to make sure we have completed every possible step to help you. I’m asking you to reach out to us via Facebook or Twitter so that we can go private and review account settings. Again, I know it can be hard to continue but double checking the features on the account will definitely help. http://vz.to/1iurlIn
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes