So... OnCircle went missing over the weekend from both of my S7e's...
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Can't find anything online about this--not sure if it's a Verizon thing or what. OnCircle just missing now. No icon in the edge, nothing in the edge context setting menu--just gone.

Anyone have any information?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: So... OnCircle went missing over the weekend from both of my S7e's...
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

It is a Samsung application, I found that Samsung pushed an update over the weekend that disabled it--and it's not intuitive to re-enable:

Swipe to People's Edge > Settings > Pencil Icon of People's Edge > Flip OnCircle back on

Samsung has 0 instruction on this, but hopefully this helps anyone who might have this issue.

Thanks to Reddit for finding the issue and posting a resolution.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this a Samsung application? Did you check the Play Store or the Samsung app store for an update or information on why it could have been removed?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

It is a Samsung application, I found that Samsung pushed an update over the weekend that disabled it--and it's not intuitive to re-enable:

Swipe to People's Edge > Settings > Pencil Icon of People's Edge > Flip OnCircle back on

Samsung has 0 instruction on this, but hopefully this helps anyone who might have this issue.

Thanks to Reddit for finding the issue and posting a resolution.

0 Likes