Slow text sending and sometimes not receiving.
metalmachine

I have a galaxy SIII an I have been texting back and forth with my girlfriend for the last month without a problem. The last few days, all of the sudden my texts are sending very very slow (sometimes 30 mins.to go through) even though I am responding to her text within a few minutes. Now some her texts are not coming through at all. I saw them on her phone but they never made it to mine. Needless to say it has caused a few issues between us. Is it Verizon having an issue or my phone or what? Is anyone else having this problem? Any help y'all can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Slow text sending and sometimes not receiving.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

metalmachine, We don't wan't to break up a happy home; let me help smooth things  out.  Are you having the trouble with just your girlfriend's phone number or other contacts?  Which messaging application are you using, Messaging+ or the default app or another third party message app?  What's the make/model of her phone?
TrinetteW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Slow text sending and sometimes not receiving.
metalmachine

Hahaha, I appreciate that. It's just my girlfriends phone it seems. I just use the standard messaging that comes with the phone. She has an iPhone 5 I believe. Sometimes when I am typing a text I can see it stutter

0 Likes