Since the lollipop update my phone gets super hot to the touch, the battery dies much more easily, the wifi doesn't stay connected (I've replaced my router within the last day) and my message sends duplicate messages about 20 minutes after I hit "send" A
patrice83

Since the lollipop update my phone gets super hot to the touch, the battery dies much more easily, the wifi doesn't stay connected (I've replaced my router within the last day) and my message  sends duplicate messages about 20 minutes after I hit "send" Anyone have any helpful info for me?

0 Likes
Re: Since the lollipop update my phone gets super hot to the touch, the battery dies much more easily, the wifi doesn't stay connected (I've replaced my router within the last day) and my message  sends duplicate messages about 20 minutes after I hit "sen
GalaxyClass
Master - Level 1

Some things you can do are shutting down the camera app along with outdated apps and limiting wi-fi use. Turn off smart net switch and after doing all of the above do a System wipe clear and this should buy you some extra battery time and less problems.

0 Likes