Sent texts not being received by at&t customer with samsung android
itsasmallgirl

Good Afternoon,

my husband and I text throughout the day, and sometimes he only receives 75% of my texts. I have service, the text show as sent, the MMS even come back with a delivered report. Supposedly no one else has told him that they've sent him texts that he hasn't received so it *must* be my phone. Is anyone else having this issue?
0 Likes
Re: Sent texts not being received by at&t customer with samsung android
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely a mystery I'm ready to help solve, itsasmallgirl. Do you happen to know the model number your husband uses? Does it only seem to give you trouble when you send him an MMS (picture message)? Did either of you recently make the change to Android from Apple? Are either of you using a 3rd party messaging application from Google Play? We'll be looking forward to hearing back with a few more details.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
itsasmallgirl

He has a samsung glide. The problem is with non mms messages. We've never used apple. We do not use a 3rd party service. Just the regular text service.

--- Original Message ---

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming itsasmallgirl. Are the difficulties only occurring with this specific number on your end? When did this start? Does he have difficulties with any other contacts on his end? This sounds like it may be occurring on the receiving end with the other carrier. In addition you stated it only happens 25% of the time. Intermittent problems can be difficult to pinpoint. If we are reflecting successful sent messages from your device and number, it would indicate messaging is functioning at full capacity on our end. It would be beneficial to troubleshoot with the other carrier for your husband's line.

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
gregoryhack
Enthusiast - Level 2

Was there ever a solution to this problem?  I am having a similar issue, all AT&T members don't receive my SMS.  They receive MMS.  It is a problem for both iPhone and Android users.  I am using Android.

Any help to solve my issue?

0 Likes