Send arrow in Message not sending texts
SWINGFISH

the send arrow in Message  not sending texts.  I have to use the "go back" on the phone, which hides the keyboard and then hit send

0 Likes
Re: Send arrow in Message not sending texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SWINGFISH, I know that has to be a bit of a nuisance for you. Lets find out why you have to do that when texting. Is the messaging app the only one the does this when you're are typing or are you noticing it everywhere? What app are you using to text?

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jasper3

This happens to me as well, it occurs when I use the regular messaging app not the verizon message +, which I will not switch to because it uses a lot of data, it also happens on snapchat, facebook and facebook messenger the send button does not work when it is in the middle of the screen, only if I hit back so the keyboard goes away will it send. I have tried restarting the phone several times, it temporarily resolves the problem but it soon returns again.

0 Likes
JHLOWEN

This is happening to me, too, also in Facebook messaging.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can’t have your phone acting up with messages Jasper3. How long ago did you start having trouble? Were there any changes to the phone at that time?

StevenM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SWINGFISH

Yes, this is the only app it is happening with.  I cleared the cache data (and I believe whatever other data clearing was available), and it worked briefly, but now I am back to it not working.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm very sorry this isn't working Swingfish. Let's look deeper into this. Did this start after an app was downloaded? Please power down the device remove and reinsert the Sim card and retest.

JoeL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes