Sd Card Notification for galaxy s7 and s7 edge
mp1223

Hello Everyone!!!!

as previously discussed in regards to the issue with the Sd Card Notification pop-ups as Sd Card FrorTransfering Photos and Media/ Explore/ Eject!

went thru [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] with Samsung!!!!!! made a picture of this notification with my other device. talked to Samsung over 10 times besides that i tried everything else, every single call that was made to Samsung they noted my account as what kind of problems i have . and believe it or not but after sending the device back to Samsung for repairs or possible replacement as my devices been just few days past 14 days, the Technician called me to find out what seems to be a problem even that they had all notes prior of me shipping the devices back, so i explained to the repair dept over and over as what seems to be an issue, and guess what few hours later i received an email from the tech dept with the resolution as NO PROBLEM is FOUND, Unable to Duplicate the problem as customer described, and they provided to me the tracking number of sending me my devices back, so i was lucky enough to make a call to Samsung and made them pull out my devices from the shipping dept, and for them to have  experience and knowledgeble tech (I Hope) to re evaluate the problem. and the funny part is that the first time when Samsung was working on my devices they did not bother to place any sd card and any sim card into the devices to see the problem, so how can we count on Samsung experience if they trying to fix the problem with the sd card notifications if they did not bothered to place the sd card into the tray slot and insert to the device. and as i have mentioned before that i have forwarded the picture of this notification to the attention of their supervisor and also highly recommended for them to read the forums to see how many people out there with this issue. at this point of time its very hard for me to tell u anything about the outcome of the repairs and resolution, but i'm really hoping, that this issue will be resolved. as this is a brand new phones, and many of us paid for this phones in full, some people are on installment payments, but still apying off those new phones, and i dont believe that we need to fight so much for our phones to be fixed or replaced with a problem free phones!!!!!!

if anyone has any new info please share.

Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: Sd Card Notification for galaxy s7 and s7 edge
Klue
Master - Level 1

I have two S7's and the only time the SD card notification comes up on the notification bar is when the phones are turn on from a fully shutdown condition, otherwise my wife and I never see this notification.

0 Likes