Re: Scratched device
GodsPrototype
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for your concern, I hope that wont happen either, but I eventually got to talk to a manager and had a bunch of people working on my problem, and they assured me that as long as I send back my current S6 Edge in, they will not charge me.

As for what country I'm from, I'm from the Netherlands. Thanks for the compliment though. I'll come back to report how everything worked out once I get my replacement phone.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'm interested to see how this turns out. Especially shipping a phone back. I've been out of touch a while so don't know if those "I sent my phone back, but am being charged" posts have still been on going.

Scratches easily happen, more so if you've been storing your phone while wearing any gear/rough clothing etc. I hope you realize that the S6 Edge is difficult to find a decent screen protector for and when I looked awhile back for someone I wasn't impressed by any of the options; none of them actually cover the Edge bit and even some of my favorite more expensive brands of screen protectors didn't have good reviews. The Gorilla glass should be strong to withstand a lot, but it won't remain perfect no matter how hard you try.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Not as often, but I still see a lost return, or a charged for broken phone complaint

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

OF course it will matter what is meant by "scratches" too

lewisdebra5

They will if they don't have your phone in stocks. I had to replace my kids iPhone 7 they shipped her one that didn't work properly they didn't have anymore 7s so they upgraded her to an 8plus no extra cost I was totally shocked myself 

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes