Samsung update
LISMUR5

Since the recent Samsung Galaxy S7 update, it seems that all my apps start running even when I've only used 1 app making my battery to run down quickly. I have to use my battery saving app all the time to shut everything off. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of getting the best out of your battery LISMUR5. We are happy to help get this resolved. About how long does the battery last after it is fully charged? Are you using the original charger that came with your phone or a different charger you purchased? Is Google Play Services updated to the latest version?

Rashad_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine this is frustrating, no one wants their battery to run down fast LISMUR5. We certainly want to fix this. If you haven't yet, please try restarting your phone. Next, let's try restarting your phone in safe mode: http://spr.ly/6587DlZe3 This will tell us if it is an app that is causing this issue. 

Rosanne_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes