Samsung s6 update issues
Rnance2

update 5-25-17 for Samsung s6 .. After update was done if I try to call anyone it rings once and hangs up. If anyone calls me it either rings busy or a recording comes on saying the Verizon customer is not available announcement 1840.  The phone is useless if I'm not able to make & receive calls. Can anyone help?   

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung s6 update issues
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Was this the security patch for May ? The S7 got a update that was supposed to be just the security patch and some people are having problems that you would think would not be associated with a security patch

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried rebooting the phone?  Have you tried turning off the phone and removing the SIM card for a minute or so?

0 Likes
Rnance2

Yes...... Android security patch  g920vvrs4dqe1

0 Likes
Rnance2

Yes. Tried reboot.... still a problem....

0 Likes
Trace0606

I am having the exact same issue.

0 Likes
Kschoon

I am having a simular problem, only when I call I get a recording that says all our circuts are busy please try to call later.

0 Likes
georges_vzw
Verizon Employee

Being able to make and receive calls is still a necessity, even with all the other connections we have these days. We're here to help out. Let's work on the outbound calling part for now. Does this happen everywhere, or just one spot? Other than calls, are text messages or data use affected?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes