Samsung s10 5g phone pre-order still not shipped but available online and in store...
maddpappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey all,

I am wondering why when pre-ordered, I cannot get my Samsung 5g phone shipped, but if I went to the store I can just get it. Checked online and it is a two-day shipping...a little confused about it. I was told it was back ordered, but it can't be if you get it online. Anyone else still waiting on their preorder?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung s10 5g phone pre-order still not shipped but available online and in store...
bearone21
Legend

call cs, this is not the shipping/receivng department.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung s10 5g phone pre-order still not shipped but available online and in store...
maddpappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have several times

, which is where i keep hearing it is back ordered and I was already charged.

0 Likes
maddpappy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am wondering if others are also waiting on pre-orders like I am.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, maddpappy. We are very sorry for any confusion regarding shipping for our Samsung Galaxy S10 5G devices. We will be happy to assist by clarifying this in every way that we can. Two-day shipping is the standard shipping method which indicates that when the device ships, it is expected to make it to you by mail in two days. Devices that are pre-ordered are shipped out based on a first come first serve basis when the pre-orders took place and is based on our inventory in our warehouse. Did you receive an email regarding when the expected ship date was to be for your Samsung Galaxy S10 5G?

BrettA_VZW

0 Likes