Samsung galaxy s7 edge titanium pre order
marlonwatts
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre order the s7 edge sliver on 3/04. I just recently check and the order still processing and was bumped from March 11 to March 31st. I get that the phone is in high demand but 3 weeks is kind of a stretch. Im curious if anyone is having the same issue and if it does ship to me on the 31st will i still be eligible for the Gear 2 promo

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung galaxy s7 edge titanium pre order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eagerly awaiting the delivery of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge marlonwatts. We are making sure that your equipment is shipped and delivered to you within the estimated time frame advised to you. When new products are available, high demand applies and we make it our top focus to make sure all equipment is shipped accordingly. You can verify when your equipment will be shipped by referring to the following link vz.to/1KlYErA Let me know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you are eagerly awaiting the delivery of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge marlonwatts. We are making sure that your equipment is shipped and delivered to you within the estimated time frame advised to you. When new products are available, high demand applies and we make it our top focus to make sure all equipment is shipped accordingly. You can verify when your equipment will be shipped by referring to the following link vz.to/1KlYErA Let me know if you have any other questions.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

marlonwatts
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay thanks a bunch. Just have to wait i guess

0 Likes
caryS4
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm on the same boat. Ordered same day as you 3/4 and still says "processing" and ship by date of 3/31. I guess we just have to wait - but Verizon definitely dropped the ball on not having enough in stock and not providing any news on when Samsung will be delivering their next batch of silver phones. At least they don't charge you until the phone ships - but still they should give a promo discount or account credit if we don't make the Samsung deadline.

brazerker

yea - same situation.. ordered on 3/3/16 - however the Verizon systems are so terrible mine doesn't even show a date, it just says 'processing'.. WTF!    I had to call Verizon to actually find the date- which was also 3/31/16.

This whole experience has me re-thinking Verizon as my carrier for my other four-lines.  Whats the point of a pre-order if it  isn't available on launch date?

What really sucks is folks that didn't pre-order will be able to walk into a store and pick it up.  Verizon is off my christmas card list!!

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

According to other forums I believe you had to preorder the silver before 3-1 in order to get it by the 11th b/c of the demand for them. Luckily for me I ordered 2-27 & it got delivered yesterday.

0 Likes
gr8popp

I'm in the same boat. WTF isn't the whole purpose of a pre-order. This is a bait and switch SCAM.

0 Likes
caryS4
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATE: 3/15 6:37PM PST

I just got charged on my card for the preorder I placed on 3/4 for the Titanium Silver S7 edge.

Verizon online doesn't reflect any updates and shows still "in process."

The My Verizon App however shows My Devices > My Orders > Shipment Date: 3/15/2016

0 Likes