Samsung S7 doesn't hold the correct time zone
NANVOL19

I can't use automatic date and time, it keeps changing it from central time to mountain time.  I live about 500 miles east of Mountain Time Zone.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S7 doesn't hold the correct time zone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried reseating the SIM card?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

auto is using location from towers, are you in nebraska with both mst & cst??

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Texas, Kansas, North & South Dakota also have a virtual line where the time zone crosses the state.

I would guess that particular tower has it date information off for some reason. I have traveled many times over the years across multiple time zones and only had the issue once where the clock didn't adjust automatically on my various phones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to have a consistant time. Due to the area that you are in you may be connecting to various towers that cause this issue. What zip code are you in? Has this always been an issue? Can you set a manual setting instead of automatic?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes