Samsung S5 not pairing with Square Chip reader
BRISLA86

Ever since the last update My Samsung Galaxy S5 will not pair with my Square chip reader, What's up Verizon?  Square says It's you causing the problem, When will it be fixed?

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S5 not pairing with Square Chip reader
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRISLA86,

We can understand the importance of making sure your Square device connects properly. Can you tell us what chip reader you are using? Do you have trouble with the device that plugs into the headphone jack? Can you use the application and type cards in manually?

JenelleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S5 not pairing with Square Chip reader
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BRISLA86, being able to handle that payment on the go is exactly what you purchased that reader for. Let's take a closer look at what is happening. You mentioned the recent software update, have there been any other changes to the phone such as apps, games or software? Have you checked for a software update that may be available for the Square App? Also, let's have you go to your bluetooth settings and remove it by clicking on it and selecting "Remove this Device". Turn off Bluetooth, Turn it back on and pair the reader again.

LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes