Samsung S3 goes dead
sidneyflarp

an 8 month old Samsung Galaxy S3 will be fine one minute and the next time I go to use it the phone is dead like I turned it off. Tried holding power button down and still nothing. I take the hard shell and the inner soft case off, take the back off and remove the battery, place the battery back in and the phone will power up. This happened tonight when I was meting a client for dinner, he was to call me for directions. I have arthritis in my fingers and couldn't get the case off other times I was home and had access to a screw driver. Luckily someone at the restaurant had a swiss army knife took the phone case off, the back, the battery placed the battery back in an it came to life. I use my phone for work sick of this happening what is the solution? Is there an Android bug or some other problem with the phone, the problem is all over the internet. We all pay good money to Verizon each month and for what? Is there a solution or not, instead of trying a dozen things on the internet?  

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S3 goes dead
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sidneyflarp we want to make certain that you have a working device, especially for business purposes. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing but we'll pinpoint the trouble.What software is your device on? http://vz.to/Q2k83R
Have you recently downloaded any new apps?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes