Samsung Promotion for Samsung Pay
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

I see that Samsung is giving away a free wireless charger if you activate Samsung Pay by March 10. Looks like Verizon customers may miss out on this opportunity too with March 11 shipping.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Promotion for Samsung Pay
Dblackwell83
Enthusiast - Level 3

It looks like Verizon decided to remove Samsung Pay from the S7s.  Such [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] !

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sideload the apk from www.apkmirror.com

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Leahx1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

I side loaded it on my s7 and it works fine, sad part they have a message in Samsung pay that states they are out of supply to check back later.

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

Looks like they are going to enable it on March 11th with a new special awesome promotion!

[Update: Samsung Says It Will Return] Verizon, Who Are A Bunch Of Jerks, Took Samsung Pay Off The Ga...

0 Likes
eddiechi
Contributor - Level 1

----"We've spoken with Samsung, and they have clarified that while Samsung Pay currently cannot be installed via the Play Store or Galaxy Apps on the Verizon model, it will be available to Verizon Galaxy S7s and S7 edges via those channels starting on March 11th, the official launch date for the phones. Samsung Pay is not pre-loaded on Verizon models, unlike some other US carriers, and Verizon does not advertise the app - and even went so far as to strip it from the user manuals of its versions of the S7 and S7 edge - but sideloading will not be necessary by the time we reach the retail launch date for the devices."------------------------------------------

That is odd, I received an email a few minutes after I activated S7 from samsung with a link to download app and it installed fine on my phone.....  now I am wondering if I should add my CC yet seeing that the free charger is out of stock........    the some people have got after entering CC is out of stock, try back later........    Wonder if that means I enter my CC and it doesn't come back in stock will I be able to register for new promo on Saturday?

sam pay.JPG

0 Likes
Dblackwell83
Enthusiast - Level 3

Eddie if there is a new promo it will probably be worded that you have to add a cc after 3/11

0 Likes
Leahx1127
Enthusiast - Level 3

The promo does have that wording but I was able to redeem the gift card today and I have had Samsung pay since the 7th and I didn't even use it on the 11th yet.

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

Found this promo

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/

Get a free $30 gift cardwhen you make a qualifying purchase with Samsung Pay on your Galaxy S7 edge or S7*

From March 11 - 31, when you complete your first qualifying transaction, you will receive a pop-up notification where you may choose a gift card from one of five selected vendors.

0 Likes