Re: Samsung Gear VR for free plus a $50 Oculus gift card with purchase of GS7 or GS7 Edge
JEFWIL21

This link was useless.  The promotion, through Verizon, for the free gift card was running in December. Still no gift card.  Seriously, Verizon - why is this so hard???

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gear VR for free plus a $50 Oculus gift card with purchase of GS7 or GS7 Edge
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

JEFWIL21we definitely want to make sure that we help you get your gift card. Allow us a chance to take a closer look at your rebate submission to determine why there has been such a delay.

I will send you a Direct Message in you inbox to help you with account specific information. Please check your inbox.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
GHANKSTEWART

I also got a "game bundle" instead of a $50 gift card. This isn't what was advertised, I would rather have the gift card. I bought my phone on 12/22 and did receive my gear vr.

0 Likes
ERIMOR64

I also bought the Samsung S7 Edge in December 2016 before Christmas and I received my free Gear VR headset and this content bonus for pre-selected Oculus apps.. I was under the impression that I would be receiving a $50 gift card so that I could use it to purchase my own Oculus apps?? Am I missing something here??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ERIMOR64

Promotions are always a great bonus when getting a new device. I will be more than happy to look deeper into this to ensure you get your promotion. I will be sending you a private message so that we may get to the bottom of this.

Edward_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SLUCKY21

I have also not received the $50 Oculus gift card from the promo in December 2016.

0 Likes