Samsung Galaxy s6
iceman1

I have a a S6 and it will not hold a charge. I have removed as many apps as I can and keep the GPS off to see if that made a difference.  It has not. I had the battery replaced and still no change. I have ask my local Verizon story if they could get me out of this phone and get me I to a different one. S7 edge would be nice.  But they said I would have expected to payoff my phone first witch I owe just under  $500 on it.

I offered to pay $200 but still said they can't.

I live Verizon and was hoping they would help a loyal customer but guess not.

Does anyone have any ideas that would help my phone charge last longer than 2hrs.

I use my phone daily for my job and has to stay on charger so not to go dead.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy s6
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Pay off the phone or purchase a phone from a another source if you really want a different device.  There are a number of phones available (new and slightly used) for less than $400 that are compatible with the Verizon Wireless network.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I realize the importance of having an operable device and your efforts are greatly appreciated. We love you too, let's look into this. When did the issue begin? Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water damage?
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
apexi055
Enthusiast - Level 3

How long have you owned the phone for? Have you tried contacting samsung? Who replaced the battery, and what kind of battery was used, genuine samsung? I'm not sure if samsung would do anything now if someone other than verizon touched the battery, but it's worth a try.

0 Likes