Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge dropping calls
chelseadalynn
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I both have the S7 Edge and recently have experienced our phones dropping calls. We can't seem to find a pattern on how/why it drops calls. It sometimes drops them when the other party answers. Other times it drops calls in the middle of a conversation. With my phone I've experienced my microphone not working. It will randomly give out and the person I'm speaking with can not hear me whatsoever.

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chelseadalynn  We want you to be able to depend on your phone. Let's figure this our. I realize you don't see a pattern but can you tell me if this happens indoors/outdoors or both? May we have your Zip Code? DoloresK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
chelseadalynn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I believe every instance has either been in my home, work, and vehicle. My

home zip code is 79536. My work zip code is 79601. I've been meaning to go

into a store, but my schedule hasn't allowed me to do so the last few

weeks. Thank you for responding!

On Oct 20, 2017 5:10 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chelseadalynn We understand how important it is to have excellent service. I'm sorry you're experiencing dropped calls. I assure you we will do all the research necessary to get this resolved for you. I had the opportunity to check both zip codes, and we don't have any known issues around the area. Can you tell me exactly where this is happening(city)? The zip codes you provided covered multiple cities in Texas. Is this affecting data, text or calls only? When the call disconnects; what you see on the screen? Please share details; we’d like to investigate for you.

EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my reply. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes