Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
Michelle529

I purchased 2 galaxy s7's and 2 tablets on new years day and have called Verizon customer service over 20x now, gone to the store endless times...they told me I was crazy.  On top of this, the representative who helped us purchase our phones, talked us into trading in our current phones that we needed to return to Sprint that we were still in a contract with. I asked multiple times if I traded mine and my husbands phones in, that our Sprint account would be taken care of. Basically just even for the device credit.

We never got the bill taken care of. Sprint has now taken us to collections for over $1500 bc of the two phones! We had amazing credit and now it is effected by this. I have nothing but negative feedback to describe the unprofessional conduct and deceit passed to customers from Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to have bad feelings about joining our family Michelle529. I'm sorry about all the misinformation you were given about your trade in and new phone purchase. Let's get some information and provide you with some answers to get this resolved.

Did the store provide you with a promotion code or submission? Were you advised to start a trade in request with our Trade-In Department online or asked to send in your final bill from Sprint?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Michelle529

It's been forever since I've checked this but I've still been waiting for Verizon to fix their error on my account for the New Years day account problem and all the over charges we have been dealing with. Plus the fact they took my phone that we needed to trade back to sprint so we had a bill sent to collections over this for $1500! Our credit was immaculate before hand. I'm definitely not going to recommend Verizon unless something can be done. 

0 Likes
Michelle529

If we can, we can discuss this more privately and get it figured out. 

Thank you. 

Professionally Yours- 

Michelle Meyer 

Chellbabe03@aol.com 

0 Likes
marcusb3939

It is September 2019, and they ran a very similar promo at the beginning of January 2019.  I DID buy the phone, the tablet AND the watch and I have yet to receive the promotional discount as promised!  I am ABSOLUTELY LIVID.  The company suddenly gets amnesia and doesn't remember their own promos.  I would not have gotten the new devices unless the promos were offered.  Period.  I am bringing this to the Better Business Bureau.  

0 Likes
marcusb3939

VERIZON JANUARY 1 PROMO.PNG

0 Likes