Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 2017 New Year's today only promotion
MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does your monthly bill actually show the credit now?

0 Likes
et1988
Enthusiast - Level 3

No

They saw they want to work with you but never respond to your email. Verizon customer service is a joke!

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
Lmay82

I would be willing to let them look.

0 Likes
MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry et1998 I was responding to Jags52982 because she said she said she got her discount. I just wanted to ask her if her monthly bill shows the credit for $18.

0 Likes
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm a he but yes my bill does show the credit

0 Likes
MICO30
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry don't know why I typed she.  Anyway thanks man from a fellow brother.  We will be watching to see if you can help Benny57 and what transpires.

0 Likes
JAGS52982
Enthusiast - Level 3

No problem, i really hope everyone gets this resolved it took me about 5 phone calls and a couple of chats 2 get this resolved. Stay patient although its very hard and remember its not the person who you are talking to's fault even though some make it harder. The last representative that contacted me through here was basically saying we gave you the credits out of the goodness of our hearts because their wasnt a promotion for the s7 by itself. I couldnt believe that crap.

0 Likes
Benny57
Enthusiast - Level 2

JAGS52982,

Thank you for agreeing to speak with a Verizon supervisor regarding my attempt to resolve the credit issue.  ​They are supposed to call me back on Wednesday (tomorrow) to let me know what progress they have made.  We can guess the odds of that actually happening Smiley Happy

​As I mentioned, they will need your permission to access your account to read the notes.  I will need to give them your cell phone number for them to call you.

​Can you please PM me your contact info.  I tried to PM you, but I am your follower, not the followee.  Under Inbox there is a Send Message link.

​Your help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

mhalla99​, I am glad to see that you have been able to get this resolved. 

The promotion that was ran on New Years Day did required a purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 together in order to pay only $17 a month with device payment. The cost of the Galaxy  S7 would had been $10 and $7 for the Galaxy Tab S2.

However, I want to make sure that we can help all others on this form receive their credits for their Galaxy S7 purchased on Jan 1.

To the following NICBER31​, hopejones​, ZEIGLER76​, AFSAVV80​, EBSTER3​, PM63​, GREKIR47​, JKreit​, stahles1​, CRAGLO32kgrzed​, SUEWAL34​, MICO30​, et1988​, Lmay82​, please check your Inbox for my Direct Message to assist.

0 Likes
Benny57
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did receive my return call from the Verizon supervisor I spoke with over the weekend.  The end result is that she credited my account for the prior months (visible on my account) and has already scheduled the credits for the future months (yet to be seen).

I asked what the resolution was.  Her reply was that there was no actual resolution - she just took care of it for me.

Her approach was to contact their Marketing department to research it.  They have not responded to her yet.  She did take my suggestion for them to reach out to those that did get it resolved and find out how.

I credit everyone on this forum - especially those that offered to help others.  It built enough of a case and history for Verizon to begin to believe.

I would also like to thank Chelsea, the first Verizon person who actually followed through on her commitment.  She handled the entire issue very professionally.

I offer my help to anyone else that needs it.

0 Likes