Samsung Galaxy S5 How can I turn off driver mode notification?
TWB514

I have unpaired the phone from both cars.  Car mode is not on.  I have hearing aids that connect to the phone bluetooth system for control.  Now every time one of the cars turns is started the phone turns on driver mode and sends a notification for it.  The same thing happens when I turn the hearing aids on or when I move out of range and back in.  If I do not get to the phone and touch the "I am not driving" message the phone stays in driving mode and then starts answering all messages with "I am driving now.  I will get back to you later.  I am a physician and yesterday the phone replied to a patient!  I have looked everywhere I can online, on the verizon site, on the Samsung site and on the Resound site.  Please help!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 How can I turn off driver mode notification?
TWB514

After a week of looking, it took only posting the question for the control panel to be located.  It is not in settings, or notifications, or car mode, or application notifications, or bluetooth settings, or paired devices, or the controls for the hearing aids, or any of the places it should be.  Driving mode controls are in messages.  Select messages, then the three horizontal line pop-up access on the upper left (sorry - I do not know what that is called).  That opens a window for driving mode controls. It is frankly disturbing to see what was turned on that I did not know was turned on such as allowing message recipients to know my location...  I was able to turn off driving mode and all of the associated notifications and permissions.

0 Likes