Samsung Galaxy S3
rmuccino

Is anyone having an issue with reception, calls dropped or poor signal.  Verizon is helpless with this.  In a 4g area phone is fine.  But as soon as I hit a 3g area phone SUCKS!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3
lwhitton

I have the exact same issue.  I live and travel for business that has more 3g than 4g areas and some areas have even less.  I just changed phones from an Iphone to an S3 and calls on a road I travel every day are so poor I have to hang up.  I have read several posts and it seems many have the same issue.  I only have 1 day to exchange my phone and really don't want to go back to an Iphone.  If there any solutions, would love to hear about it now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rmuccino, thanks for posting. Are you still having service issues in the area? What is your zip code? How long has this been happening? Please give more details so I can customize a solution for you.^SP

0 Likes
rmuccino

Yes, terrible service. I get absolutely no service while my wife and son who have a iphone and Droid Maxx have full signal.  Zip code is 02814.  Phone has been changed, new sim card provided still same deal.  Cannot make calls or receive calls. it has been happening since day one.  I hope that Verizon can help resolve this issue.

0 Likes
dchill74

<Duplicate deleted for cross posting violations per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.  See https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/936535#936535 for the original message.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes