Samsung Galaxy S10e accessory pack
tgwynn19

I have been a customer of Verizon for over twenty years. On Wed 11-13-19,  I spoke  on the phone with a Verizon representative and upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S10e and , on the same call, ordered an accessory pack (car charger, screen protector and case).  I went to a Verizon store the next day to pick up everything and my accessory pack was not with my order.  The store rep informed that it was being sent via Fedex.  More importantly, the rep said the Verizon rep ordered the screen protector and case for the wrong phone.  Yesterday, 11-18-19, I finally received the accessory pack and went to store to exchange the two items for my phone.  I spoke with the manager and he told me that I needed to pay an additional $15 since I bought them via the phone and the sales rep offered a larger discount.  I told the manager that I was assured there would be no charge for the exchange.  The manager would not do anything for me and told me that was store policy.  I was very upset and asked for a complete refund.  I went home and ordered the same products on Amazon for $35 cheaper.  My question to all - what happened to customer service?  The manager kept wanting to charge me $15 more.  So at the end of day, they lost my business for any accessories.   Going forward, I will never buy anything in Verizon stores.     Has anyone else had a similar experience with exchanging items?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10e accessory pack
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to apologize for the price difference at the store location, tgwynn19. It's important you receive a consistent experience through the store and Customer Service. We're disappointed to learn you purchased your accessories elsewhere. We appreciate you making us aware of this and will ensure this feedback is reviewed for future interactions. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes