Samsung Account Notifications
JWC0189

How do I turn off the Samsung Account notifications that keep popping up on my Galaxy S9

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Account Notifications
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Two quick questions: Is it the same message every time, or, is it different messages? Is there a valid Samsung account associated with the phone? One option would be to reach out to Samsung support and see what they suggest.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JWC0189,

We want you to be in control of your notifications. I don't like getting unnecessary messages either. Don't worry, help has arrived. How long have you been receiving these messages? Are you successfully signed into your Samsung Mobile account? Are the messages the same each time or do they vary? Please provide some additional details so we can better assist. 

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JWC0189, I know that as an avid Samsung user myself that I like having full control of what is able to notify me, so I am happy to review your settings with you. Please shed light on what exact notifications you are referring to. If possible, please provide me with a screenshot of the alerts you are referring to.

If you have not already, below are step by step instructions on how to manage your alerts. Please attempt these steps and let me know of the results. http://spr.ly/6584D28bq

Akane_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes