Samsung A50 Not Sound and Video Playing on Fast Forward
blevasseur
Enthusiast - Level 1

Having seen several post about this on the Samsung boards. Happened to my wife's phone overnight. There is absolutely NO sound and any video accessed will only play on fast forward.

I have tried safe mode and done a factory reset. No change. There appears to be a bug in the latest update Verizon sent out, and since both Verizon and Samsung have the phones locked down, there is no way to revert back.

And before anyone asks, Quiet mode is off, the volume is turned all the way up. The phone worked just fine when we went to bed last night. Now it is not working.

Labels (1)
Re: Samsung A50 Not Sound and Video Playing on Fast Forward
KellyN96
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto.

A50 started crashing randomly, usually when taking pics. Possibly unrelated.

Did a system update and no sound audible. Videos play in fast forward. Video camera recording not working properly.

Sometimes it comes back when rebooting. 

Backed up data and reinstalled software. Worked for one evening, but had same problem next morning.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KellyN96, ensuring you have a working phone is a must. Help is here. I appreciate the info you have provided thus far and for the troubleshooting steps you have completed. Let's work together to ensure we get this resolved. I have sent you a Private Message. 

Bisu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am getting same problem, please help,

Let me know the solution.. #customersupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Bisu We want to make sure you get the help you need with your device. I'll send you a Private Note so we can start working toward a solution.

~Jesse

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're still here to help on this platform, but you can also reach us through our many support channels here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/      ~Peter

0 Likes