Samsung $250 Giftcard Offer.
DBJH
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still chasing the elusive $250 gift card from Samsung for the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy S8.  Been trying to get a successful receipt submission into Samsung via the SamsungPay application since my purchase November 7th.  They keep rejecting my receipts with no detailed explanation why. I have seen ONE account of a person being successful in getting the 50,000 points so far. I have been trying to call Samsung support at 1-888-960-0638, dozens of time during the past 3 days and it appears that nobody is manning the phones. My current call in, at this moment just surpassed the 3 hour call wait time. THIS IS SIMPLY an exercise to make everyone just give up in frustration.

None of the employees at the Verizon sales office have been able to submit my receipt successfully, and I have been unsuccessful, and NOBODY will answer the phone at Samsung. I am reaching out to anyone in Verizon that can help me through this frustrating experience.  Can anyone recommend a time of day or day of week that someone will actually answer the phone at Samsung??  Any help would be appreciated. The time I have put into this already amounts to DAYS of my time, and most people would have given up at this point. There must be more than one person that has gotten through this. If this is a legitimate incentive program, one would think more effort would be made to answer their phones.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: Samsung $250 Giftcard Offer.
GLADREDBILLS
Enthusiast - Level 1

WOrst promo ever.  I had to send 4 copies with a rep on the phone.  They kept complaining about clarity.  Their system most likely compresses images making t look terrible.  Waited 2 hours on hold and then spent an hour with a rep refusing to get off the line until they accepted it.  Samsung service sucks as bad as Verizon!!!!