Same Lollipop update issues - solution of deleting frequently used apps is not a solution.
skichic73
Enthusiast - Level 1

My battery is draining at least 3x faster than normal, even with no apps running.  I have a continual warning that the battery is cooling which affects performance of the phone.  I also noticed that my "blocking" feature has disappeared I can no longer block calls/texts between certain hours except for excluded numbers.  My alarm also does not override silent mode when I now use that overnight.  The phone is also having some quirky issues in several apps, including facebook, waze, s-health, g-mail.  All the available updates have been installed. I have restarted numerous times to clear everything out and start fresh, and that helps not a bit.  I have cleared the cache.  I have absolutely no intention of deleting apps that I use frequently and previously worked fine in order to allow my phone to function properly, that is not a reasonable solution.  This OS either needs an immediate upgrade fix, or Verizon needs to roll back to the previous Android version.  This is simply unacceptable performance and suggesting that I stop using my phone in the way I was to accommodate an update that is not performing well is not a solution.

0 Likes