Re: S9+ Deliver Date
NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got mine today!!  Coming from the S7 Edge this S9+ is taking some time to get used to.  So far I love it!!

Darien1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got my shipping confirmation. They didn't include the street suffix "court" on the shipping label. I hope that doesn't mess up the delivery.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You will have to wait for the store to receive it then add it to inventory and then call you to come pick it up.

jdhart wrote:

From an authorized retailer.....

NEECER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Surely FedEx can find it.

0 Likes
eyeonu

I also got the same answer. Ordered mine from Costco. Got the Verizon Up email and tracked the delivery today and Costco told me they could not give it to me until Friday. Even showed him the email from Verizon to no avail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important you have the most up to date information regarding your order status. You can check your order status here, https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If the official release date is March 16, they can't sell it in stores until then. Even if you did pre-order it and the store has it.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Darien1, we want to make sure that there are no issues with your phone delivery. I can understand your concern about the address. Please reply to my Private Message, so we can verify everything on your order.

JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LezGrl79
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pre ordered mine on March 2nd. But my delivery status still says pending. I thought we were supposed to get it today. Very frustrated I don't even have a tracking number so I know when it's being delivered.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
LezGrl79, thank you for ordering your phone, we hope that you enjoy it. I just sent you a private message so that we can help you check on the status of your order. Please respond and I will reach out to you today. 

Ralpht_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes