Re: S8+ pre-order and trade-in offer?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Then add one of the international plans or use the local carrier when you are travelling internationally.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Firehare wrote:

My current bill is $130 if I per-order the S8 my bill was projected to be $180. Now how does Verizon justify treating their loyal customers (eight years with Verizon) this way?

Yes, I know. Making someone actually pay for something they want to purchase. The nerve!!!!

dja2k
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why if Mexico is included in my 12 XL plan already at no charge?

0 Likes
Firehare
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I do not use more than 3gb of data a month there is no point going unlimited. I do not have to worry about that now, I will be moving to AT&T BOGO S8 I can keep my plan they will buy out my contract and I can get the VR headsets. That is a deal. Goodbye Verizon it has been good.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You didn't mention Mexico in your previous post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

At&t BOGO on the GS8 is extended.  I guess they didn't sell enough by 4/1. 

Or perhaps those who got burned, literally, are waiting to see how this one does for a couple months before commiting to a $800 phone

0 Likes
jms515
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have 5gb for $55 plus you get carryover data.   I have not gone over yet so why pay the extra $25?  If I was on a family plan it might be worth it but I'm not,

0 Likes
joey2007ua64
Contributor - Level 3

mama23dogs wrote:

Or perhaps those who got burned, literally, are waiting to see how this one does for a couple months before commiting to a $800 phone

Plus the "accessories" required to handle a Samsung device are a bit pricey.

Amazon.com: Electronics Fire Containment Bag (FAA Certified Materials) Small: Computers & Accessorie...

samsunggear.jpg

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Lol.  Sad but true. 

Sammy has new commercials focused on safety rather than features.  We will see if this fixes their rep or puts the nail in the coffin.

0 Likes