S7 unlimited T&T 1g data monthly cost

RioSunset

My S5 unlimited T&T 1g data contract ends in June. I want to move to an S7 with the same usage plan. I pay $65 including taxes now. What will the new monthly bill be?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: S7 unlimited T&T 1g data monthly cost

Community Manager
Community Manager

RioSunset,
I can’t wait to get my hands on my very own S7 and know you are also anxious to also be able to upgrade. As a consumer, I know how important it is to know all facts prior to making any changes to my account. Right now our customers can get the Galaxy S7 under the Device Payment Plan for $28 a month. Click on the link to learn more about the device http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/samsung-galaxy-s7/ .

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: S7 unlimited T&T 1g data monthly cost

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

What's the breakdown on the $65?  Data=$?? and your line access is $??.  And is it the Verizon plan or More Everything?  If More Everything, I believe you can do another 2 year contract, and your line access is $40, plus your data bucket and taxes and fees.  The Verizon plan is $20 line access, phone payment (or pay it all upfront), and your data bucket ($30 for 1GB). 

0 Likes