S7 Edge will not charge wirelessly and other issues since update
liffersl

I had to give back my Note7 twice, it was an awesome phone.  The S7 Edge replacement was great, until the update, now all I have is issues.

1) S7 Edge will not charge wirelessly.  I can have it on charger entire night to maybe get a few % up. Under Battery-Advanced Settings- I have the Fast Wireless Charging button on,  As soon as I place it on the wireless charger, that button turns itself to off.  When I take it off the charger, it goes back on.  I loved the convenience of wireless charging and have a lot of expensive charges that I can't use now.  How do we fix this.  I see a lot of others with this issue. I can only charge with a cord now.  Won't charge in car at all even with a cord.

2) Battery life, dramatically dropped.  I used to have to charge my phone once every day or so, now the battery drains quickly whether I am using phone or not.  I looked and app usage is all normal range.

3) When texting, the suggestion box comes up black with suggested words also in black, can't see them, pointless.

4) I had this awful rainbow screen saver that literally lit up the room at night, thanks to these boards, I found out how to change that.

The wireless charging issue is my main complaint, I don't want to turn off the phone when charging as I can't get calls.  Why should I have to when my phone worked and charged perfectly before.  Whatever the update fixed I wasn't using, I don't run a lot of apps or stream anything, normal usage drains the phone

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge will not charge wirelessly and other issues since update
bearone21
Legend

perhaps the charger is at fault.

0 Likes