S7 Edge having issue after last security update
greenpl76

Why have two of the S7 Edge phones I have on my account started having issues after the latest security update?

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge having issue after last security update
Klue
Master - Level 1

It would be so much easier to offer help or suggestions if specific issues were listed.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

greenpl76, we want to ensure your device works perfectly for many years to come! How long has it been since you have updated your device? Have you done any troubleshooting prior to reaching out?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
greenpl76

The update was done last week. Since then the bottom of the screen isn't working and have trouble texting and working apps that have buttons near the bottom of the screen.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

greenpl76, having a working screen is a must. We are here to help. Does this happen on a specific app? Any damage to the device? Does the device have a blank or black screen? Dust can accumulate beneath a screen protector. It may interfere with the device functionality and can cause some screen (display) issues. For example:

•When moving the device away from your face during an active call, the device screen (display) may not turn back on, or will not re-activate.
•When the device screen (display) is not near or covered by any object (except the accessory screen protector) during an active call, the device may display a blank or black screen.

It is recommended to keep the screen protector clear of debris or dirt. It may be necessary to remove the accessory screen protector from the device to eliminate the interference.

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes