S7 Edge Dropped calls
AHCdroid

I see that several people are raising the same issue.  My S7 Edge was purchased in August 2017 and functioned quite well until the last month.  Now it regularly drops calls.  This has occurred in my home zip (10023) as well as while traveling (60610).  Today an incoming call was dropped repeatedly till I switched service.  I have had the phone in a Verizon store where they changed the network setting from Global to LTE and re-connected with the cell service.  It has NOT improved the issue.  How does this get fixed as it makes the service undependable?

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge Dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to be sure your calls stay connected AHCdroid. We will definitely do everything we can to help. Were there any changes to your device around the time the issue began such as new apps or updates? Can you clarify what you mean by the incoming call repeatedly dropped until you switched service?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge Dropped calls
JUDARB58
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've never had that problem since I've been with Verizon.   I have with ATT and other providers.  Whi do you have ? 

0 Likes