S5 not receiving all text messages! (it's getting frustrating)
whitewolf09

I am also not receiving 100% of my text messages. I have tried all the suggestions listed everywhere on the web. It started summer of 16' and has seemed to have gotten worse. The issue is all over the internet, can we please get this addressed. If I can not depend on Verizon to provide a service that I have a paid for then I should ask for a refund?

0 Likes
Re: S5 not receiving all text messages! (it's getting frustrating)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to be able to get all of your text messages. What messaging application are you using to text? 

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
krashintome

I am having the same problem ongoing regardless of messaging platform.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of staying connected with your messages krashintome. We want to be sure to get this resolved. When did the issue begin? What is the zip code where you are having the trouble?

RashadM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DOREGA34
Enthusiast - Level 2

there are a few people who have not been receiving my messages either over the last two years. I have an iPhone. This is happened and of iPhone 5 and six and I believe it happened on my iPhone 4 as well. Not to mention since I've been using the cloud my contacts have disappeared and only show up on my Verizon Cloud which cannot be put onto my telephone

0 Likes
NICRAU19

I have had the same issue and after 8 tech support calls a hard reset, numerous techs going thru my phone deleting pictures and texts and everything they see as unimportant still not getting texts randomly. The last response i got was you have to buy a new phone and pay a bunch of new phone fees. what greedy p.o.s. we have been Verizon customers for many years and currently looking at switching to at&t after all these latest issues and lack of trying to remedy the situation. all I ever get is "i'm sorry i know how frustrating it is to not receive texts" Do you really? because it doesn't seem like Verizon really cares at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never what we want our customers to go through. I would feel the same way if I were treated in this way. Please allow me to review your account to see what we can do for you. We do not want to lose you as a customer and would love to review your account for options. Please meet me in a private message to further discuss. I will send a message to your inbox for further review.

JasperM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I have seen a lot of people trying to get an answer to this problem. I would think after 8 different tech supports that they offered to replace the sim since in most of the complaints that is what I found that most carriers recommended. Also I have noticed that most of them are saying that it is a network problem on the carriers end.Let us know if you find an answer to this problem or if someone can tell this thread what they tried that fixed it.  

0 Likes