S5 mini.
l7892
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any new info on the Galaxy s5 mini??? Smiley Happy I need a new phone and want to know if and when verizon will get it and if it's going to be worth the wait.

0 Likes
Re: S5 mini.
l7892
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The reps won't know until an official press release is issued. If it even happens someday.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

Come on Verizon you getting this or not.. will grab an unlocked one for att otherwise.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Until it's here or something else similar is here, is the coverage good enough elsewhere to make that change just for 1 phone?

0 Likes
mkarps
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't mind bouncing around.  I'm a huge fan of the s mini line.  The s5 mini is the best one yet...would have it already if available. Just getting the itch to upgrade my s4 mini.

0 Likes
Mari520
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unlocked s5 mini from AT&T won't work b/c they are CDMA.  Need GSM phone for Verizon.  They seriously need to offer it  - not the Core Prime in it's place - does not even compare!!  I don't want to have to drop Verizon and go to AT&T

Snn5
Legend

NO.  GSM is ATT, CDMA is Verizon.

0 Likes
Jaybor
Enthusiast - Level 1

If Verizon doesn't say something soon regarding the release of the 5 mini, I will go to ATT for it. I know they have good coverage in my area, but are a little more expensive than Verizon. Would be worth it just to be able to upgrade to a phone I actually want. Verizon doesn't have any phones I like, they're all too big and I'm dead set on getting the 5 mini.

0 Likes
Mari520
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sam here!!! Agree w you 100% Jaybor

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes