S10+ will not allow me to post .gif on facebook app,
likewine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just upgraded from S7 edge to S10+, when using facebook, I can search for .gif but my selection will not post to facebook comment. Instead the .gif I selected gets stored in history section of samsung keyboard. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S10+ will not allow me to post .gif on facebook app,
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were having a problem posting a GIF. I know I use them all the time. Are you able to post GIF'S using other applications? Can you post pictures in the comments?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
likewine
Enthusiast - Level 1

Facebook is the only app I can't post a .gif. in. I can post pictures in the comments.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To confirm, is your Facebook app up to date? BreannaH_VZW

0 Likes
jrowebear
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same issue 

Screenshot_20200412-134954_Facebook.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, jrowebear! We are concerned to hear you are able to post a gif, and we would be more than happy to help  you. What message are you using?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Livmae83
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey! Not sure if you've figured out your issue or not yet... but I was having the same problem and finally figured it out! Thank goodness! 

So, when you are on the comment area where you want to post the gif, instead of using the button that is located in the center below or above your keyboard, use the one that pops up to the right of your text area...(where your typing shows at)  there should be a gif button and a smiley face. Mine worked perfectly... why we have to do this idk, but now I'm not so aggravated lol!

0 Likes