S10+ kids mode
Rlbreze
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does the S10+ not have kids mode? I can't even seem to download it from the play store.

Labels (1)
Re: S10+ kids mode
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rlbreze, on the new Samsung Galaxy S10+, Kids Mode will be avvailable so long as the device is on Android 9.0. Is the device fully up to date? 

If so, you can download this app from the Samsung Galaxy App Store on your device. 

JoseL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question, please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures that others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advanced for your help with this! 

0 Likes
xion824
Enthusiast - Level 1

Android version 9 on my S10+, and no Kids Mode anywhere. Not in drop down, not in apps list.

ogudiel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got the Galaxy S10+, fully software update to Android v 9.0, and cannot find 'kids mode/home' anywhere. Not available when searching the Galaxy Store either. Anything else I can try to find it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new device, ogudiel! We know it is important to be able to manage and personalize the device with the apps you need, and we would be glad to help you today. Can you tell us a little more? What exactly is "kids mode/home? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
ogudiel
Enthusiast - Level 1

Samsung feature that puts your phone into a kid-friendly (can't really do anything) mode. I finally got it to work on my phone, just took several iterations of installing/uninstalling the app from the Galaxy store.

https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/apps/kids-mode/

0 Likes
Kodered187

I have the s10 note plus

And I can not get kids mode to work. 

Tried everything 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the ability to enable kids mode on your device is very important. Not to worry, help is here! Below are the step by step instructions:

Search in the Google Play Store for Kids Mode, and tap INSTALL

Setting up kids mode

As soon as you finish installing the Kids Mode app, you'll be prompted to set it up. Start by tapping Set PIN.

1. Set and confirm a PIN. This PIN allows you access to the Parental Controls within the app and allows you to exit Kids Mode.

2. Set and confirm a backup password.

3. Set up a profile for your child. Currently, Kids Mode only allows for one child profile.

4. Read and accept the disclaimer.

5. Skip the downloaded apps page and tap Finish

6. You'll see the screen that shows you how to access Parental Controls and how to exit Kids Mode. Tap the X in the top right-hand corner.

7. Tap the Parental Controls icon. You'll be prompted for your PIN.

8. You can control your child's profile and manage Kids Mode from here. Hit the back key (to the right of the home button on the phone) to return to the Kids Mode main screen. You can exit Kids Mode from there.

Let me know if these steps help. 

ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes