S10+ Visual Voicemail 9007 error
NorseNe
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have read and tried just about ever solution.  Started with clearing the catch and memory for the app, checked and disabled all battery save settings, restated my phone half a dozen times.  My wife was the first with the problem with her S10 so I checked mine and wouldn't you know, I have the same problem.  

Since this is a intergrated app and not availble for download... you know, incase I want to remove it and have a clean install, I am out of ideas on how to make the basic visual voicemail app work.

Please help.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: S10+ Visual Voicemail 9007 error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NoreseNe, the voicemail app is an essential feature and our goal is to make sure it is working properly at all times. Try doing a Reset All Settings on your phone. This does not erase any personal content, however you may need to re-enter your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi passwords. Follow the step by step instructions in the link below to do so. Let us know if this helps. 

http://spr.ly/66031D2EZ 

DiaS_VZW

0 Likes
nomorefudgicles

Do NOT reset anything yet. (Surely this is long been done, so whatever...) Try disabling any custom DNS you might have configured. The geniuses at VZ have found a way to break the app? Or custom DNS doesn’t resolve the Visual VM app correctly. If you use 1.1.1.1 like I DO, plus have the 1.1.1.1 cloud flare app installed, disable the 1.1.1.1 app whilst accessing your Visual VM and it works, until whichever genius caused it to break 3 days ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly appreciate your insight and input into this matter. To confirm, are you still experiencing issues with visual voicemail? We are ready and eager to assist.

LorenzoP_VZW