Highlighted

S voice sucks!

You would think that Samsung could get it right when it comes to technology but their S voice sucks royally.  It only understands may 50% of what you say and it definately never finds your contacts.  On my droid I could hit the right button and it says "say a command" and I say send a text to (whoever) then I can just send the voice text.  On the samsung I have to wake it up then try 50 times to get it to find the contact or even know what I am saying.  Anyone have any 3rd party apps that could be easily activated without hitting different choices and undestands what you say?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: S voice sucks!

Novice

I agree with you. S Voice is pathetic and I had poor experience with it on my S3. However, like Akito said, there really isn't much that Verizon can do about it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Novice

Hi.  My sister uses ASSISTANT (from speaktoit)...I just texted her and asked her.  I've seen her use it, it is pretty impressive.  I don't care for that type of interface myself - any of them, but she swears by it (and she had a iphone).  I double checked for you, it is in Google Play with very positive reviews.

0 Likes
Highlighted

When s voice misunderstands you, click the bubble on the screen and correct the mistakes manually.  S voice will learn that it misunderstood and the next time you say that name or command it will correctly decipher.  Hope this helps everyone.