Reverse update
lhutch58

I ran the recent update on my Galaxy S3 phone.  Since doing this, my contacts are showing numbers that had been deleted or changed, my ringtones have all been reset to the device ringtone, battery runs low much quicker than before.  Is there a way to delete the update and go back to the prior version?

0 Likes
Re: Reverse update
MySIII
Contributor - Level 2

lhutch58 wrote:

I ran the recent update on my Galaxy S3 phone.  Since doing this, my contacts are showing numbers that had been deleted or changed, my ringtones have all been reset to the device ringtone, battery runs low much quicker than before.  Is there a way to delete the update and go back to the prior version?

No. Only rooted phones can.

0 Likes
Re: Reverse update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MySIII wrote:

lhutch58 wrote:

No. Only rooted phones can.

Of which we can't discuss here because of the Terms of Service on the site.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes