Retrieve saved voicemail
Zteam_GA
Enthusiast - Level 1

My mother passed away suddenly in April and I found a voicemail that was left in February from her on my phone. I saved the voicemail and listened to it on Mother's Day. Today I was feeling down and decided to listen to the saved voicemail. All of saved voicemails are no longer there? What can I do to get this voicemail back?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Retrieve saved voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Zteam_GA!

I send my condolences to you and your family! Regrettably once a Voicemail is deleted it can not be retrieved. I know this is nit applicable for your deleted voicemail, however CBW productions is voicemail archival company that can assist you with saving future voicemails that you would like to save. I apologize again for the inconvenience.

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Try this..

Voice Mail | Verizon Wireless

How do I check my Voice Mail to retrieve messages?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Zteam_GA, I am sorry to learn of the loss of your mother. I can certainly understand how concerning it may be when you lose an important voicemail. When did you notice the voiemail gone? Did you recently change equipment or upgrade your voicemail?

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Stephanie-Rocks_
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry for your situation.  You could check with www.SaveMyVM.com.

They were able to save several deleted voicemail messages from my iPhone 5 for me.

I know it means the world to save that precious voice...

Good luck and take care!

Zteam_GA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I never changed equipment. I listened to the saved voicemail about a week ago. I have all of my deleted voicemails for years but my one and only saved voicemail from my deceased mother is gone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Zteam_GA!

I send my condolences to you and your family! Regrettably once a Voicemail is deleted it can not be retrieved. I know this is nit applicable for your deleted voicemail, however CBW productions is voicemail archival company that can assist you with saving future voicemails that you would like to save. I apologize again for the inconvenience.

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here's the link: http://cbwproductions.com/

0 Likes