Rebate tracking number
CALL_FX

What good is the tracking number when it doesn’t give any more information than what’s in the email announcing it. It doesn’t change or update to give the current status of the process. No indication of when you can expect your rebate. It gives you nothing helpful in following the rebate process. It is basically nothing more than a wasted web page and wasted effort on the part of the people building, maintaining, and supposedly updating it. Is that why I had to pay an extra $30.00 upgrade fee on each of our phones this year, to pay for Verizon’s waste? I want my $60.00 back. Verizon can eliminate the rebate tracking page and any other wasteful ventures they may have.

0 Likes
Re: Rebate tracking number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there Call_FX,

I appreciate the feedback regarding the tracking information for your mail in rebate.  It is a valuable tool, because it allows you to track if it has been received, if we need any additional information and to let you know if it has been mailed out.

I agree that it would be valuable to track the rebate to know exactly when you are going to receive it.  I will lift that feedback up to see about future implementation.

As for the upgrade fee, it goes towards a lot more than general maintenance of the website. It helps us continue to offer the discounted pricing on the latest and greatest devices as well as the maintenance of the fastest 4G LTE network in the nation.  I can assure you that it is not going to waste and I appreciate your continued support.  Thanks again for the feedback.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes