Rebate ( 6 months ago...still waiting)
pjohanesen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the same rebate problem as many others. I’m trying to redeem two $200 pre-paid Visa cards and also one $250 BYOD rebate. A total of $650. I switched 3 lines to Verizon on 01/25/2020 (online order). The following day, I picked up my devices at a Verizon store. That evening, I started to submit my rebate information and the site froze when I was about halfway through. Two days later, I realized that I needed to exchange one of the Galaxy S10e and upgrade to a Galaxy S10+ (because I have some dexterity problems).

While I was in the store I explained rebate site problem to the associate and he said that he has heard of recent issues and that he would submit the information in for me since I would need to enter the info about the new phone anyway.

I expected a couple of months wait and then the Covid-19 issues started so I gave it extra time knowing there were delays with most companies. When I try to check for the status online I get a message saying  ”Promo Code with the Order/Purchase date can’t be found”.

I have no way of tracking it and I haven’t received any emails. I’m frustrated because it is so difficult to get through to a representative, especially now, since this pandemic has been an obstacle.

I’ve been patient until now and I would really like to correspond with someone about this. I have all of my receipts for the phone purchases, as well as, the BYOD activation information.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate ( 6 months ago...still waiting)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is for your rebate to run smoothly. Have you talked with the agent that submitted the rebate for you? There would have been a Submission ID he provided you. Did you receive that information?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
pjohanesen
Enthusiast - Level 2

No. I have not. I don't want to go into the store. I have already tested positive for Covid-19 virus and I don't want to expose people or possibly end up sick again. 
Unfortunately, my previous patience with waiting for this rebate has now caused a ridiculous amount if frustration.
I'm tried of talking to people about this. I have my receipts and I want this refund that is due to me. 
This is the only response I have received and it's just a question. I want a person from Verizon to fix the problem that Verizon created. It's is fraudulent and unacceptable business practice.

•  
0 Likes
pjohanesen
Enthusiast - Level 2

The email response I received suggested that I go to the Verizon store, which I attempted, only to find out that they have had limited hours right now and I am at work during their operating hours.

I chatted online with a representative and set up a time to call me and speak in person and I never received a call.

I’ve been patient until now and I would really like to receive the pre-paid Visa cards that have been due since January. Please respond and rectify this matter.

I have all of my receipts for the phone purchases, as well as, the BYOD activation information.

0 Likes