Rapid battery drain, email notification issue, Google Play Services error
Coop0919

About a week ago, my S6 began to rapidly drain the battery. All of a sudden! I haven't installed any new apps. I even have a Mophie case, and today it blew through both of these batteries and I was hardly on the phone! About a month ago, my Google email accounts stopped syncing and notifying me of messages, even though they are set to sync. I have to go into my email account and manually sync the accounts in order to see new messages. Lastly, the new update happened this morning and my phone keeps giving a Google Play Services error message. It's telling me that I need to update this app, but when I go to update it, updating it is not an option. I'm seriously about to lose my mind.

0 Likes
Re: Rapid battery drain, email notification issue, Google Play Services error
DLewis9
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had the Google Services error but eventually got it to update through the play store like normal by clicking on that error...but it didn't work the first few times.

0 Likes
Re: Rapid battery drain, email notification issue, Google Play Services error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coop0919 I know how much I rely on phone. We want to make sure you have the power that you need. Is there any physical or liquid damage to the phone? As far as the email issue goes, you will want to try removing the accounts and then adding them again. Here is a link with those steps: http://vz.to/1UOIBIJ As for the Google Play Service error, have you tried restarting the phone? Keep us posted.
RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes