Radio turns off
LYNRHO88

How do i stop the radio turning off automatically.  It didn't happen before the March 30 update.

0 Likes
Re: Radio turns off
doloresk_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let's get your radio working properly. What device do you have? Do you have a problem with any other apps at this time? Are you able to do an internet search?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you setting the phone down & letting it go into "doze"??

0 Likes
LYNRHO88

I have a Samsung sm 930v. Before the update I could listen until I turned it off. Now it shuts off. Any radio program does it. Most likely, it is when my phone sleeps from lack of activity. No other problems that I've noticed yet.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, LYNRHO88. We want to make sure we can help you figure out what is going on. Is your device a Galaxy S7? Have you tried moving your screen timeout for a longer time? How long does it take your radio to turn off?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
LYNRHO88

I have changed the settings and no change. It turns off after a few minutes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for trying that for us. We want to make sure that you receive the assistance that you need. Usually, Verizon devices do not offer the option for FM Radio. We recommend contacting Samsung for better assistance.

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes