Re: RCS on Galaxy S10
JRACEGIRL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just upgraded, or so I thought from the s9 to the s10+. Seems strange how my s9 had more features and options than the s10. I loved having the rcs option on my s9, and I guess I assumed because I was "upgrading" to the s10 that I would not only have that option but more...boy was I disappointed. So much for upgrading. Kinda feels like a downgrade. 

Chapin1230
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any news on rcs for Samsung Galaxy s10 plus or note 10 ?

0 Likes
Chapin1230
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon needs to do some about now Google fi has unlimited plans and they have rcs to all his  devices 

FLHCv2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just chiming in with similar concerns. How is this available for the S9 but not the S10? Is there seriously that much difference in development that you can't just "turn it on"? It's so ridiculous that T-Mobile has this enabled but Verizon only has it for four phones, two of which aren't even current flagships for that particular brand.

Get it together, Verizon. You're supposed to be the best. It's seriously making me consider switching to another provider.

TactfullyBlunt
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Note 10+ and RCS started working for me a couple weeks ago.  Still won't work on my wife's S10+ so at this point the only people I have been able to use this feature with are my friends on Sprint.  Not sure why Verizon is dragging their feet when clearly the phones themselves are ready for it.

0 Likes
spsuamin
Enthusiast - Level 2

August 2020, and this still isn't available for S10? 

0 Likes
Jaynichols09
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is now January 2021. You have had 2 full years to get RCS for the S10. You can literally download Google Messages on the phone and use RCS but for some reason the default Samsung app does not have that ability and the Verizon S10 is the ONLY carrier and phone without the ability to do so. Please explain this to me. There is no excuse for not having it and even less excuse to not respond to these questions.