Processing Order
HobbitGuy

How long does it usually take for an order to process? Made an order yesterday for an upgrade and several hours later got an email to call for verification. Called earlier this morning and got it verified and received an email within minutes. But everytime I check the status, its still saying that it's processing. A little frustrating if you ask me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Processing Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question, it can take up to 48 hours to fully process the order to ship. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
cjohnson0211
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m going on 8 days of ‘processing order’

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
cjohnson0211, I am sending a Private Note.
0 Likes
jenny10181
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue, mine still says processing, and i got the two day shipping. Ive called and havent been able to get any info from anyone.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for the delayed response but glad to help, jenny10181. Are you still awaiting shipment of the device? What is the make and model of phone ordered? Looking forward to hearing back.

0 Likes
Ty5499

It's taken my sim card 3 days and I still haven't received a shipping confirmation

0 Likes
rachp1
Enthusiast - Level 1

My order has been processing for probably a week and a half. The expected ship date keeps extending. I cannot message support because it says "chat is busy"

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please allow us the opportunity to look into this matter for you, Rachp 1. Can you please send us a Private Message? 

0 Likes
Nickinick0808

We are going on 8 days also. My husband and I ordered two phones one for my daughter which was supposed to be free 2 day shipping (still haven't received it) and my husband's phone which was supposed to be store pick up but it still shows it processing. It definitely was easier to go in to the store to pick up a new phone then do it online. 

Nathan Kachmarik
0 Likes